Emergency Ready Profile Advantage
You can stay a step ahead of unexpected events by having a plan of action in place before you need it with SERVPRO's Emergency Ready Plan.
When disaster strikes your business, having a plan in place ahead of time for what you will do can make all the difference in whether your business survives the event. The majority of businesses that come out stronger on the other side of an emergency are the ones that pre-planned for one.
That's where SERVPRO's Emergency Ready Plan (ERP) can help give you, your employees and customers peace of mind. You can trust that whatever might happen to disrupt daily business will only be temporary.
With our Emergency Ready Plan, your business will be ale to minimize interruption because you'll know what to do and what to expect if any-sized disaster strikes. This is important to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
Why Use the SERVPRO Emergency Ready Plan?
- A no-cost assessment of your facility.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valves and locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
- Easier insurance claims process.
If you would like more information about an ERP please contact kelly@SERVPROspencer.com or call the office at 712-262-4379