Recent Before & After Photos

Soot Cleanup After Residential Fire


A local homeowner suffered smoke and soot damage after a stove top caught fire in their garage used for their catering business.  Smoke and soot traveled t... READ MORE



Prolonged Exposure to Water Proves Costly


This homeowner experienced water damage in their basement.  Due to the prolonged exposure their finished basement required some materials to be demolished ... READ MORE



Flooded Basement in NW Iowa


After seeing 6" plus of rain within a very short period of time followed by periods of steady showers this homeowner found their basement flooded with nearly 6"... READ MORE



Sewer Backup in NW Iowa


A northwest Iowa homeowner suffered from a sewer backup which lead to numerous items needing to be removed, cleaned, and ultimately replaced.  Our team is ... READ MORE



Mold Growth Leads to Total Demolition


An area homeowner called SERVPRO of Spencer & Iowa Great Lakes to help remediate mold damage in their basement.  Upon inspection our team discovered mo... READ MORE



Heavy Rain Means Wet Basement


The heavy rains that rolled through northwest Iowa recently left many basements with water damage such as this homeowner who saw water in much of their basement... READ MORE



Heavy Rain Leads to Soaked Carpets


A local homeowner suffered from extremely wet carpets after heavy rained ripped through northwest Iowa in early September.  Our team extracted the standing... READ MORE



The Things We Forget


Sometimes we get so busy cooking and cleaning that we forget to clean the things we don't immediately look at. Many of us make sure to clean the stove top and s... READ MORE



"Like it never even happened."


Local business owners required extensive cleanup in their home after a slew of issues arose during county fair week.  These business owners run a successfu... READ MORE



Fire Restoration Can be Meticulous


Local homeowner suffered extensive smoke and soot damage after their home caught fire.  The damage reached nearly every room in the home. Our team cleaned ... READ MORE